Honors Festival Students and Snow Day

The scenarios for tomorrow and Saturday are looking like this:

The decision on tomorrow will be made between 5:30 and 6:00 a.m. If the cancellations pile up, tomorrow will be cancelled. If it looks like we are all going to delay for an hour or two, we will travel to Dexter as soon as we can, departing 10 minutes after arrival to school.

Be looking for an email from me around 6:00 or so.

If tomorrow is cancelled, these will likely be the changes for Saturday:
a) Depart FA at 8:00 – 9:00 start rehearsals.
b) Move the concert back to 5:00

BRING YOUR MUSIC AND INSTRUMENT HOME TONIGHT! – If we loose a day of festival rehearsals on Friday due to the snow, then I want to you use the day to work on the music so you are more prepared for Saturday. And, get your clothes together for the concert – Black and White.

Mr. Ellis